Clark County Green Awards
Date: March 23 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Please Sign Up to register.
Join us at the historic Kiggins Theatre in downtown Vancouver for an evening event celebrating the contributions of businesses and community leaders in Clark County to reduce waste, conserve resources and protect the environment! This is a community event to highlight the greenest of the green in Clark County. Doors open at 5 pm. There is no charge to attend, but advanced registration is required.
Patrick Chandler, Education Director of Washed Ashore
Washed Ashore builds and exhibits aesthetically powerful art to educate a global audience about plastic pollution in oceans and waterways and spark positive changes in consumer habits.
Clark County Green Awards will be presented in the following categories:
- Green Apple Award (for educators and school employees)
- Green Business of the Year (large)
- Green Business of the Year (small)
- Green Business Product/Service of the Year
- Green Neighbor of the Year
- Green Volunteer of the year
A reception at Angst Gallery will follow the awards ceremony.