- Website: nustarenergy.com
- Phone: 360-694-8591
- Address: 2565 NW Harborside Dr., Vancouver, WA 98660 - Map
- Green Features:
- Ranked No. 15 on "100 Best Companies to Work For" list.
- Volunteers known as NuStar SuperStars gave 1,492 hours during 2011 (100 hours per employee). Projects included: picking up trash at the end of Lower River Road, working with the Fruit Valley Foundation to fill backpacks, and Walk for a Cure.
- Awarded "Best in Clark County" from the United Way based on percentage of donations per employee.
- Aaron Flett recognized as 2011 volunteer of the year for leading the Vancouver terminal from last place in volunteer hours to second place out of 7 West Region terminals.
- Offers all-employee bonuses; a retirement savings plan that includes a 401 (k) match of 100% up to 6% of pay and a company-funded retirement plan; company-paid health benefits that are 100% funded for employees and their families.
- Has never had a layoff in its history: instills the philosophy that if they do a good job, they will always have a good job.
NuStar Energy has 8,417 miles of pipeline; 82 terminal and storage facilities that store and distribute crude oil, refined products and specialty liquids; and two asphalt refineries and a fuels refinery with a combined throughput capacity of 104,000 barrels per day. The Vancouver terminal stores bulk liquids: methanol, sodium hydroxide and calcium chloride.