- Website: www.tapaniunderground.com
- Phone: 360-687-1148
- Address: 1904 SE 6th Place, Battle Ground, WA 98604 - Map
- Green Features:
- Active member of CPU Green Lights Program
- Tracks weekly recycling and garbage production, sets goals for reduction
- Tapani staff have served in the community in many different ways, from volunteering at parks, to sitting on the Battle Ground School Board, and teaching Sunday school. They have shown a desire to make their community better.
- We recently completed two large environmental projects. One was a stream channel relocation for the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation, and the other was a floodplain project for the City of Portland on John Creek.
Tapani Underground is a family-owned and operated Civil Contractor with expertise ranging in transportation and heavy highway, commercial and residential development, and structural concrete. Tapani has done many environmental projects over the past five years. Most of these projects involved in-stream work for habitat restoration. In their own words: “We are a pretty good group of people too!”