Columbia Credit Union, Grand Blvd.
- Website: www.columbiacu.org
- Phone: 360 891 4000
- Address: 108 Grand Boulevard, Vancouver, WA 98666 - Map
- Green Features:
- Purchase 100% renewable energy through Clark Public Utilitie's Green Lights program
- A rainwater cistern collects rain and is filtered for landscape irrigation and non-potable indoor plumbing use, saving about 13,500 gallons of water each year
- Native landscaping requires less frequent irrigation and fertilization, saving water and reducing runoff toxicity.
- Pyramid-shaped skylight is both an energy-saver and a mood-booster.
- Guest chairs are made from recycled seat belts and teller row cabinetry features Kirei board from leftover stalks of Sorghum plants.
Received the 2011 award for Excellence in Corporate Community Support.
- Description: Columbia Credit Union, Grand Blvd. Columbia has been helping SW Washington families and businesses for 60 years. In that time they have built upon their core values to create a trusted and revered financial institution. Preserving natural resources and building sustainable, healthy branches is one way Columbia chooses to give back to the communities they serve. With the opening of their LEED Gold certified Grand Blvd. branch, Columbia stands out not only as a leader of the financial community, but as an environmental steward as well.