Columbia Machine Inc.
- Website: www.columbiamachine.com
- Phone: 360-694-1501
- Address: 107 Grand Blvd, Vancouver, WA 98661 - Map
- Green Features:
- Actively manage storm water systems including the use of a biochar barrier to absorb hydrocarbons
- Invested in energy efficient welders that use pulse welding and wire feed welding, rather than a steady burst with stick. This saves energy, and produces less fumes, splatter, and labor to clean-up welds. Employees love it!
Heating and lighting retrofits were made in every office and manufacturing area, resulting in 1.5 million kWh or $75,000 savings annually.
- Description: Columbia Machine Inc. is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and Contract Manufacturer that designs and manufactures equipment used by our customers around the world to produce concrete products, and a line of equipment which automatically stacks product onto pallets. Columbia Machine has a vertically integrated manufacturing process that uses raw dimensional steel to form, fabricate, and machine parts that are used to build the equipment. They utilize hydraulics, pneumatics, gear boxes, motors, and electrical systems to power and control the equipment they manufacture for the world. The year 2012 marked Columbia Machine’s 75th anniversary of operating in the Vancouver community!