Trusty Brewing Company
- Website: Trustybrewing.com
- Phone: 360 258 0413
- Address: 114 E. Evergreen Blvd., Vancouver , WA 98660 - Map
- Green Features:
- A chalk board menu for beer and food choices eliminates paper waste from traditional menus.
- They utilize locally sourced food, including locally made pretzels, buns, and seasonal vegetables.
- Trusty Brewing recycles their spent grain into animal feed for a local farm, which reduces waste going to the landfill while benefiting the farmers.
- Trusty demonstrates environmental friendliness through the use of low flow toilets,
- Green Seal certified tissue paper.
- Trusty also has no single-use containers for their beer.
Trusty Brewing opened in November of 2015 after starting out as a homebrew hobby in owner Gary Paul’s garage. This small local brewery has a multitude of specialty brewed beers and pub-style food. They have been active in the Vancouver community and have been featured in the media many times since opening.