Steps to Clark County Green Business certification:
1. Form a green team or designate a green leader.
2. Obtain management support for joining the program. (Documentation of support may be required.)
3. Ensure you have zero pending enforcement actions.
4. Register for the program using the Register Now button below.
4. Green Business staff will contact you by email and send you a Green Business assessment (sample provided below) that includes 6 key areas:
- Waste and recycling
- Hazardous materials
- Water and wastewater
5. Complete the Green Business assessment. (Green Business staff is available to provide assistance.)
6. Schedule a site visit with Green Business staff. We will review your assessment and provide recommendations and resources.
To earn Green Business certification, you must be located in Clark County, WA
Green Business assessment sample (747 kb)
Featured Green Business
Purchasing a home is no longer just an investment, it is a place where we gather to share the things that bring our lives quality. We want to know you and help you make an informed, affirmative decision about the environment where your story unfolds.
2700 E Evergreen Blvd., Vancouver, WA 98661 - Map