Steps to Clark County Green Business certification:
1. Form a green team or designate a green leader.
2. Obtain management support for joining the program. (Documentation of support may be required.)
3. Ensure you have zero pending enforcement actions.
4. Register for the program using the Register Now button below.
4. Green Business staff will contact you by email and send you a Green Business assessment (sample provided below) that includes 6 key areas:
- Waste and recycling
- Hazardous materials
- Water and wastewater
5. Complete the Green Business assessment. (Green Business staff is available to provide assistance.)
6. Schedule a site visit with Green Business staff. We will review your assessment and provide recommendations and resources.
To earn Green Business certification, you must be located in Clark County, WA
Green Business assessment sample (747 kb)
Featured Green Business
As a semiconductor integrated circuit (IC) foundry, our customers partner with WaferTech to manufacture the computer chips that the customer has designed. Because we are able to focus solely on the manufacturing processes of our customer IC's, WaferTech is able to provide a world-class fabrication facility that can meet today's demanding technology needs.
There are no upcoming events scheduled at the moment. Please check back later.