Steps to Clark County Green Business certification:
1. Form a green team or designate a green leader.
2. Obtain management support for joining the program. (Documentation of support may be required.)
3. Ensure you have zero pending enforcement actions.
4. Register for the program using the Register Now button below.
4. Green Business staff will contact you by email and send you a Green Business assessment (sample provided below) that includes 6 key areas:
- Waste and recycling
- Hazardous materials
- Water and wastewater
5. Complete the Green Business assessment. (Green Business staff is available to provide assistance.)
6. Schedule a site visit with Green Business staff. We will review your assessment and provide recommendations and resources.
To earn Green Business certification, you must be located in Clark County, WA
Green Business assessment sample (747 kb)
Featured Green Business
From humble beginnings with one truck and three employees in 1941, to over 100 trucks and more than 100 employees today, Corwin has established a business tradition of award-winning sales and service in Southwest Washington. Over the past nearly 70 years, our original offerings have grown to a product line of more than 300 beverages to fit any lifestyle, including flagship brands... Read more >